In art we took photos for inspiration: then we used pen and ink to make a new picture.
1. We went out with our ipads.
2. We took photos outside of RCHK.
3.We used the app,pen and ink,to trace the picture.
On monday we mined chocolate chip cookies,we did it because, Mr Holland wanted us to learn that it takes a long time to find evidence of the past. .
1. Mr Holland gave us a chocolate chip cookie.
2. He gave us a sheet,it has three boxes,the first one was to draw your cookie,the second box was how much we think the chocolate chip cookie has how many chocolate,the third box was the total chocolate chips we got.
3. He gave us two toothpicks that are tools.
4. We had to take a photo in every three minutes.
We needed to mine the chocolate from the outside of the chocolate.
In total I got thirty two pieces of chocolate.
I found it difficult by mining.
I mined all in eighteen minutes.
In this game we have to make shapes with resources we have and sell it to the world bank for money. There were low quality, medium quality and high quality products. We also get money, if we give the bank a low quality,a midiam quality and a high quality we got different amounts of money.
My country was Democratic Republic of Congo, my resources were 1 star, 1 triangle and twelve sheets of paper. In the group was me, Audrey and Gavin.
My problems were trades because it's hard to trade what we want and what they want,Our other problem is cutting fast because we only had one pair of sissers. we traded with Japan and England.
In the photo was other groups cutting, on the second photo was some groups giving some of the qualitys to the world bank.
1.In my photo we were making tiny broomsticks with hay, twigs and a wire. I made one small and one midiam, I chose that picture because I liked that part when we made the tiny broomsticks and I really like making things.
2. Kadorie farm is sustainable because they save animals that are endangered, they also compost.
3. My favourite part of the trip was exploring the farm because I liked looking at the monkey's.
This is how I made the impossible and certain spinner in pic collage.
1. I went on the QR code app to scan the QR code because I need to go in the spinner website.
2. Then I looked at all the spinners,Mr Holland said to spin the spinner and decide which one is impossible,certain,likely,unlikely and even chance or equal chance.
3.Then I went on the pic collage app and put the spinners on a new page and explain the results.